Monday, 2 March 2009
Wisdom-decision making is a set of frameworks for making decisions about the fundamental pragmatics of life, when you are faced with big decisions, choices that profoundly affect your life and the lives of others.
A wisdom compass for leadership is:
1. The application of tacit knowledge through,
2. The acknowledgement of core values,
3. Balancing the interests of self, stakeholders, and the organizational community,
4. By adapting, shaping, or selecting appropriate responses,
5. In order to achieve a sustainable common good, while,
6. Directing attention to the processes of discernment, decision making, and action and,
7. Facilitating reflection and insight through experience, feedback, and evaluation.