- The Hogan Insight Report, which will provide you with scientifically validated information about your strengths, performance risks, and core values in relation to management potential (see below).
- Your Character Strengths Profile, which will help you appreciate the positive foundations of your character and how to apply them more deliberately.
- A one-hour debriefing session of your Hogan Insight Report to help you gain full advantage of the rich feedback about your career strengths and limitations.
- Two one-hour career coaching sessions to help you look “over the horizon” to shape your career goals and plan how to achieve them.
- Deep recognition of your passions in life and how you might best make a worthwhile contribution to the communities of practice you choose to work with.
- Unlimited phone and email contact with 24-hour turnaround for questions.
All coaching sessions are conducted at the Positive Psychology Institute, Suite 416, 4th Floor, St James Trust Building, 185 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.