Helping you make wise decisions in your life

When did you last regret a decision you made? Can you envision where you would be today if you had made that decision differently? Imagine what you could achieve in your life, in your business and even in the world if you could always think, decide and act with true wisdom. The good news is, you can. With the right tools and techniques you can learn how to make decisions that have the most positive impact on all concerned.

Thursday 3 September 2009

Ouch!


I stepped back off a ladder over the weekend but missed the step. Well, all but the third toe on my left foot missed it. The toe peeled back like a small banana. A trip to the local Medical centre turned into a visit to the Hospital. The wound was considered too fragile to stitch. So, they super-glued my toe instead! What's the Universe telling me, I wondered? Should I slow down? Am I feeling "unbalanced"? Have I "misplaced" my confidence? Am I in danger of "stepping back" just when I should be moving forwards? Or did I just have a damn stupid accident?!

No comments: